mix (plural mixes)
- The result of mixing two or more substances.
- Now add the raisins to the mix.
- The result of combining items normally kept separate.
- My recipe file was now a mix of meat and dairy.
- (music) The result of mixing several tracks.
- The rhythm mix sounds muddy.
- (music) The finished version of a recording.
- I"ve almost finished the mix for this song.
- (stir two or more substances together): blend, combine, intermix, mix together, mix up
- (combine items from two or more sources normally kept separate): mix together, mix up, muddle, muddle up
3 letters in word "mix": I M X.
No anagrams for mix found in this word list.
Words found within mix: